Life Student Care
Started in 1999, Life Student Care provides quality student care services, in an environment akin to a second home, to primary school children whose parents require additional support.
We aspire to create the best environment where the students can grow and develop not only in their academic endeavours but to also to be inspired to pursue the creative and moral side of education. A balance of helping them cope with their regular school work and non-traditional education activities is a hallmark of the time spent at Life Student Care.
Life Student Care Focus Areas
- Holistic development: Social, Physical, Intellectual, Emotional, Creative, and Spiritual (moral)
- Character building: We incorporate “Character First Education” in our programme. (Link of character first website to the “Character First Education” Lessons are taught through stories, interactive games, and situational learning. Examples of character qualities taught are: attentiveness, obedience, and truthfulness
- Supervised Homework Time
- Supervised Outdoor Play
- Journaling: Weekly journaling for reflection, expression, development of writing skills and for teachers to better understand their students
- Enrichment Programmes such as art & craft, singing, cooking, drama and dance
- School Holiday Programme such as theme-based projects and educational field trips