Life Student Care
Started in 1999, Life Student Care provides quality student care services, in an environment akin to a second home, to primary school children whose parents require additional support.
Read our parents’ testimonials below to see why they choose us!
We aspire to create the best environment where our students can grow and develop solid foundations in their creative, moral and academic aspects. A balance of helping them cope with their regular school work and non-traditional education activities is a hallmark of the time spent at Life Student Care.
Life Student Care Focus Areas
- Holistic development – Social, Physical, Intellectual, Emotional, Creative, and Spiritual (moral)
- Character building – We incorporate “Character First Education” in our programme. (Link to Character First website – “Character First Education“)
Lessons on character qualities such as truthfulness and responsibility are taught through stories, interactive games, and situational learning
- Supervised Homework Time
- Supervised Outdoor Play
- Journaling – Weekly journaling for reflection, expression, development of writing skills and for teachers to better understand their students
- Enrichment Programmes such as art & craft, singing, cooking, drama and dance
- School Holiday Programme such as theme-based projects and educational field trips