We serve with love and purpose as we advocate, shape and transform children’s lives, developing their potential to the fullest.
Pursue a Fulfilling Career
We value, support and empower our people to develop their careers to the fullest through learning opportunities, mentorship and talents nurturing.
Work in an Honest Environment
We strive to do the right things and adhere to moral and ethical principles. We act truthfully, holding ourselves accountable for the results even when no one is watching.
Embrace Work-Life Harmony
Work is not work when we are HAPPY. Enjoy a harmonious combination of personal and professional life here at Life Community.
工作 – 生活和谐
1. Student Care Teacher (Full Time)
Life Community Services Society is one of the leaders in Student Care sector, and we are looking to recruit committed individuals who have a calling from God to serve together as a team to mentor children aged 7 – 12 by providing quality after-school care support in a homely environment.
You will play an active role in identifying the needs of the children and to support their learning and holistic development through the following:
- Supervising and guiding the children with their homework
- Planning and delivering activities and programmes, such as character development programme, enrichment activities to develop 21st Century skills and mindset such as innovation, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and outdoor activities to develop psychomotor skills
As a significant adult figure to the children, you will be engaging with parents and caregivers as well as leveraging on resources in the community, for the well-being of the children.
If you have passion for children, understand the current issues facing children during this post-pandemic environment, and want to take up the challenge, download the application form below and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At least a Polytechnic Diploma in relevant discipline
- Preferably, WSQ Student Care certification
- Those without qualifications but has relevant working experience will also be considered
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
Please submit your application form to email@example.com and we will be in touch with you. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.