Event: Christmas Extravaganza 2017
Venue: Kallang Leisure Park
Date: 1 & 2 December 2017
Time: 12pm – 9pm
- Art & Craft
- Art exhibition
- Carnival Games
- Hospitality booth
- Create awareness of Life Community Services Society
- Engage donors and volunteers
- Engage corporate partners
- Fulfil desired outcomes for beneficiaries
- Create platforms for beneficiaries to display their talents
Come 1st and 2nd December 2017, we are organising (for the very first time) a two-day Christmas Extravaganza at the ground level of Leisure Park Kallang.
Leisure Park Kallang is affectionately known as a hub for family-centric recreation and entertainment. Through the Christmas Extravaganza, our goal is to bring together people and families living and working around the vicinity, and generate some buzz in the mall through a celebration of the year-end festive season. We hope to promote the spirit of giving, provide a platform for our beneficiaries to share their many passions and talents, and in the process raise public awareness of the less fortunate in society.
In addition to an interactive carnival chock-full of family-friendly activities and performances by our beneficiaries, we also have plans to involve their families, our volunteers and our donors in the festive cheer while also enjoying the mall’s myriad of shopping and dining options.
As we are a Voluntary Welfare Organisation (VWO) and rely closely on the community for support, we would be deeply grateful if you can assist us in this meaningful project.
You can help us by:
- Donating to us. The donations will help us defray the cost of running the event.
- Come on-board as a volunteer. We need childminders to help us look after the children on that day. Do indicate that you want to be an event helper.
You are also invited to come down to learn more about us. Staff will be stationed on that day should you want to learn more about Life Community and what we are doing for the community.
Please feel free to contact Alwin at 6387 3700 if you have any questions.
We appreciate your kind consideration and look forward to your generous support!